Taking care of your smoking devices is important. When you invest in equipment that makes your experience a better one, you want to keep that momentum going and keep each smoking experience as smooth and engaging as the next.
Good news: you can clean your own heady glass. It’s pretty simple! Follow these steps:
What You’ll Need:
- Ziploc bag
- Rubbing alcohol
- Pipe cleaners
- Your piece
Glass Cleaning Steps:
- Fill up the bag with rubbing alcohol about two-thirds of the way. Before you close the bag, add salt, zip firmly and shake the bag.
- Pour salt into the stem. Use an amount that won’t block the stem, rubbing alcohol still needs to be able to get through. Pour salt in the bowl. Again, keep it light.
- Now put the bowl in the bag that you filled with salt and rubbing alcohol earlier. Shake for 30-40 seconds.
- Scrub your pipe. Use pipe cleaners or Q-tips if there is stubborn residue. Be methodical with your cleaning! It might be best to wait for a time when you’re in the mood to clean.
- Voila! Clean goods.
Preventative Maintenance Tips for Heady Glass Pipes:
- Invest in drops that mix with water and prevent resin from building on your pieces. Cleaning before your piece gets dirty is the best way to go. Once resin builds up, it isn’t hard to clean up, but it can get dirty pretty fast, so avoid it if you can.
- Look after your piece after each smoking session. If there’s a little resin, clean it out right away! Better than to let it build up.
Pretty simple stuff! If you need help or want to browse our shop for new gear, check out our online store.